Liwithpro BNC80 Wireless & Wired Bluetooth V4.1 Headphones Active Noise Cancelling + AptX Stereo + Bulit-in Mic + up to 12 hours playtimes
- ADVANCED ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION, designed to effectively reduce airplane, subway or train ambient noise by up to 85% for superior acoustic experience. Its compatibility with almost all the multi-media players and smart phones makes it very convenient for your daily life
- ADVANCED BLUETOOTH 4.1, equipped with AptX coding to deliver superb wired-like audio quality over Bluetooth connection with an impressive dynamic range. A 3.5mm jack connection option is also integrated
- ENHANCED STEREO BASS, delivered by the high quality 40mm Mylar speakers that ensure crystal clear sound and well-defined bass
- BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, lithium-Ion battery is the ultimate power source choice for longer listening periods while keeping in mind portability and lightweight, and it can conveniently be recharged with the included micro USB cable
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND, accompanied with soft over ear pads to provide the ultimate comfort and the perfect fit, all creating a swivel design for easy storage in slim hard carry case for traveling
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Bluetooth chipset: CSR8645 w/apt-X
Noise cancellation rate: 85%
Speakers: 40mm Neodymium
Audio impedance: 32Ohm
Charging time: about 3.0 hours
Charging: Micro USB
BT operating range: ≥10 m
Connection: 3.5mm jack
Battery time (Bluetooth only): 15 hours
Battery time (Noise cancelling only): 30 hours
Battery time (Bluetooth + noise cancelling): 12 hours
a) Ensure your Bluetooth headphone is fully charged (about 2 hours) before first use.
b) Pair your charged Bluetooth headphone with a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone prior to first use.
Pairing your Headphone
1. Press and hold the Multifunctional Button (Power on/off) for about 4 seconds until the Bluetooth LED indicator flashes alternately between BLUE and RED quickly. Now the BNC80 will enter into pairing mode.
2. Enable searching of nearby Bluetooth devices using the Bluetooth menu on your device.
3. Once the “BNC80” is found, you can connect and pair. For more details, please refer to your device's owner manual.
4. When pairing is successful, the Bluetooth LED indicator will flash ONLY BLUE LIGHT every 4 seconds. If pairing is unsuccessful, please turn off the BNC80 headphone and repeat the pairing steps.
After the initial pairing is established, the headphone will automatically reconnect to the last paired device upon turning ON.
12 months quality warranty for normal use from us directly. Contact Liwithpro Support for this.
If have any problem, feel free to contact us. Emails answered within 1 business day.